As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oreos 'n Cream

It's been quite awhile since a new review was posted, but yesterday Tasti D-Lited went to New York to see Cyrano de Bergerac in NYC (it was great!)--and, of course, sought down the nearest Tasti D location. (Fun tip: text "Tasti D-Lite" plus the zip code you are in to GOOGL and they'll text back the nearest locations!)

My determination was rewarded with one of the flavors I've most wanted to try: Oreos 'n Cream--incidentally, my favorite ice cream flavor. And I was definitely not disappointed. The flavor is flat-out great. Because Tasti is now a rare treat, I upgraded my usual small cup to a large cup, and certainly could've eaten even more of this flavor. The taste never gets old and is accurate, yet even offers some delicious subtleties you wouldn't find in the ice cream.

This will probably be the only review in December, but we've got ourselves a four-starer.

D-LITEFUL (4 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving



P.S. One month, nine days since the "Closed for the Season" fiasco, and I'm not holding up well without my Tasti. Spring can't come soon enough...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.