As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Stealing from the Best

Cold and Tasti-free in Massachusetts today, some friends and I descended upon an original and high-brow establishment--"Truly Yogurt" in Wellesley. I was appalled to see the list of "soft serve" flavors--there's truly nothing delightful about this wannabe yogurt. Get your own fun, yet nonsensical abbreviation!

1 comment:

Josh Duboff said...

D-lite-ful post!

I'm also d-lovin' your slideshow to d left of your entries.