As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peanut Butter Mounds

It's been quite a while since we've had a flavor review on Tasti D-Lited, but we were able to make it into the city for a morning and stopped by a Tasti. It was interesting to see the prominence of the promotion for the new smoothie and sundae lines, but sadly I did not have time to try them out.

Instead, I got Peanut Butter Mounds, with high expectations. I gave Peanut Butter a four-star review back in October and noted how many more varieties of peanut butter remain. Of course, I'm now running into trouble--Peanut Butter Mounds, as most of the peanut butter flavors will be, was incredible, equal to original Peanut Butter. But I don't want to get set in a precedent of giving four stars to each peanut butter inspired blend!

So, we'll give it three stars, and save four stars for peanut butter flavors that go over the top. But, Peanut Butter Mounds was an excellent way to finally get my Tasti fix.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

100 calories/serving

No comments: