As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Peanut Butter

I had been waiting a long time to try a Peanut Butter flavor from Tasti; ever since I read the following snippet from the website's FAQ's:

What is your most popular flavor?

Hands down, anything with peanut butter!

It's hard to imagine exactly what Peanut Butter would taste like in D-Lite form--but once you taste the first spoonful, everything makes sense. And I don't just mean in terms of why it's the most popular flavor. Life makes sense for that one, precious fleeting moment. Peanut Butter is one of those flavors of which you just can't get enough. And one of those flavors of which I just can't say enough. Welcome, to the "Favorite Flavors" list on the left toolbar, Peanut Butter!

D-LITEFUL (4 of 4 stars)

90 calories/serving

End note: Peanut Butter flavors left to try: Peanut Butter Cup, Peanut Butter Fudge, Peanut Butter Marble, Peanut Butter Mounds, Peanut Butter Cake, and, most intriguing: Peanut Butter Dream and Peanut Butter 'n Jelly (!?).

No comments: