As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Chocolate Pudding

Chocolate Pudding is in the same category as Chocolate Mousse--a decent flavor, but too similar to Dutch Chocolate to be worth making. It tastes kind of like if you put good pudding in the freezer for an hour or two, which isn't a compliment or an insult really, just a fact. On my Chocolate Pudding trip, I was able to introduce my family to Tasti D, which was certainly a delight (Tasti D-Lited 'delight/d-lite' pun #2)--pictured here, my younger brother looks enviously at my Pudding.

D-LIST (2 of 4 stars)

90 calories/serving

1 comment:

Josh Duboff said...

B, you're famous!

C, why so harsh on the DC?!