As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pistachio

My dedication to Tasti D-Lited only goes so far, I'm afraid. Confronted with the already-reviewed, already-loved Milky Weigh and a not-yet-reviewed, lime-green-colored Pistachio on a depressing and rainy day, I had to go with my taste buds. But, I did 'sample' Pistachio to review for y'all. All together now: "Thanks, Sam!" I'm alternatively happy and sad to report that the flavor tastes and looks much like a cold, frozen, mashed pistachio. I'm not sure the review needs to go on any further--either this sounds appealing to you, or it doesn't. And to me: it doesn't. Hey! At least it's in the lowest calorie group!

NASTI (1 of 4 stars)

70 calories/serving

No comments: