As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Apple Pie

Apple Pie has more kick to it than any other flavor I've ever tried at Tasti. It doesn't quite taste like Apple Pie (especially since it's cold, not warm), but I think it's probably the closest approximation you could get in frozen form. It really has an interesting and unique taste, even though, of course, it's still vanilla-colored. (Why is it that Creamsicle is the only one with its own hue?) In any case, Apple Pie is certainly hard to describe, but definitely worth trying, which is always a good combination.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

1 comment:

Josh Duboff said...

I just watched this video like 5 times. Mesmerizing the way in which the spoon quivers as it moves in for the kill.