As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Creamsicle

As is almost the case, the Tasti gods present the best flavors on the most worthy of days. After suffering through a horrible history section, I ran to Tasti for a pick-me-up, and it certainly delivered. Creamsicle is unlike any Tasti D-Like flavor I've ever consumed--a completely different family of flavor and, most surprisingly, a different color! Creamsicle defies the chocolate-or-vanilla-colored tendency and is a friendly pink! The flavor is fruitier and more refreshing (and delicious) than many Tasti flavors and would be perfect at any time of day. It's such a delight to know that Tasti still has surprises up its sleeve for even the most devout fans.

D-LITEFUL (4 of 4 stars)

70 calories/serving

No comments: