As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Samoa Cookie

Having never eaten an actual "Samoa Cookie," I cannot speak to the validity of Tasti's concoction, but I would say that, whatever exactly Samoa is, it tastes pretty good. This is one of the thicker, richer Tasti flavors, which can be an asset or a detriment depending on your mood. It also has a strong, chocolatey aftertaste, so overall it certainly has a strong personality, perhaps befitting of the citizens of Samoa (?).

Also, enjoy Tasti D-Lited's first ever video production--expect more in the future!

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

No comments: