As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tres Leches

Tres Leches has the distinct honor of being the hardest Tasti flavor to pronounce ("Can I have a small cup of... tress.... leckx.... please....?"), but its taste is worth the embarrassment. Tres has a subtle flavor, but a sustaining and sweet one, making the snack light but refreshing. In fact, Tres is one of the few Tasti flavors which becomes more pronounced as you eat.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

3 comments:

Danny Townsend said...

Interesting. More pronounced as you eat? That sounds like it counteracts the lack of aftertaste that we discussed the other day. I'll have to try it when it comes back around.

Mary Hilton said...

Cool blog. I am so doomed by the Tasti D. I write about it on my Newbie NYC blog (http://newbienyc.blogspot.com) I've tried to give it up so many times. Oh well - embrace the D-Lite!!!

adult theater sex stories said...

He stared at that comely bosom over the rim of his saki cup. ``Hello.
free xxx zoo stories
stories dog sex
young boy sex stories
brotherinlaw fuck stories
free bondage stories
He stared at that comely bosom over the rim of his saki cup. ``Hello.