As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kahlua 'n Cream

It is a mystery how exactly the list of Tasti flavors are determined, but somehow a flavor as obscure as Kahlua 'n Cream made it to the list (which is a kind of good thing, I think). Either way, as exciting as the obscure flavor may be, the taste itself isn't accurate or incredible. The flavor tastes kind of good, but is indescribable: it doesn't taste like Kahlua, cream, or Kahlua and Cream.

In unrelated, I punched the last hole of my frequency card today, which is always exciting. Free frozen dessert!

D-LIST (2 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

No comments: