As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rice Pudding

When you really think about the idea of a rice pudding frozen dessert, it's none-too-surprising that Tasti's rice pudding leaves much to be desired. It takes kind of like you'd expect: decent, but bland and kind of nondescript. It would fit in nicely with the diet of a teething toddler or a spunky granny with weak taste buds.

NASTI (1 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Rice Pudding flovor. It's has a light, vanilla/nutmeg hint to it.