As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Banana Fudge

I'm a firm believer that the Tasti D gods select the daily flavors as some kind of karmic redemption for the rest of your day. Case-in-point: after having a miserable morning and afternoon, the Tasti D deities rewarded me with one of the best flavors around. Thank you, as always.

Banana Fudge is definitely a flavor not to be missed. It has one of the most distinctive, accurate, and delicious tastes--I could eat Banana Fudge frozen dessert quite often and never tire of it. Banana Fudge is everything Tasti is meant to be and certainly brightens even the cloudiest days.

D-LITEFUL (4 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your day wasnt good!!