As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chocolate Chip Mint

For the sake of full disclosure, I am not a big fan of mint flavors--I know that puts me in the minority. Thus it's hard for me to be an objective judge of Tasti's mint offerings. Personally, choco chip mint left much to be desired: the incredibly potent mint taste overshadowed any supposed "chocolate chip" influence. To double-check, I brought a mint lover along for the ride, and he assured me I had made the right judg-mint.

NASTI (1 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a testa-mint I can endorse!