As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Pie

Spreading the Tasti gospel is one of my greatest sources of joy. Imagine my delight (read: d-lite) when I had the pleasure of introducing a native of Nebraska to the wonders of Tasti D-Lite today. Now imagine her delight (read: d-lite) when one of the flavors of the day was her favorite food--pumpkin pie. Now imagine getting to try a cup of Pumpkin Pie as well yourself, and it's delicious. Now imagine the strong, but not overbearing tastes hitting your tongue. Now imagine wishing that there had been a little bit more richness to the aftertaste.

Thank you.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

70 calories/serving

No comments: