As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Black Cherry

Unfortunately, this will be our first picture-less review, as our photo of Black Cherry didn't come out well, which is too bad because it has an interesting and distinctive pink color. This pink color, however, is also unfortunate, because it only adds to the Pepto-Bismol/Tums taste. The flavor is strong and sustains itself...but it just isn't good. I am a fan of Black Cherry as a flavor in general, so I was in the target audience, it just doesn't work with this texture. Alas--can't win them all. My friend and I split a large mix-in Tasti--they blend the topping into the Tasti, McFlurry-style. It was quite good and definitely made up for the Black Cherry disaster.

NASTI (1 of 4 stars)

80 calories/serving

No comments: