As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Chocolate Decadence Sundae

This was my first foray into the complex sundaes offered by Tasti D-Lite--I figured it was about time. It filled a large drinking cup (maybe four or five times a small cup) and had two layers of chocolate Tasti, cookie crumb, and hot fudge. Then it was topped with whipped cream. All for 390 calories! You definitely can't help but wonder how that calorie count is possible. The man behind me in line saw the sundae being made and snarked--"There goes the diet for the week!" (Was he trying to tell me something?) In theory, my "diet" for the week was fine, but it's definitely hard to believe. The sundae was delicious--creamy, rich, and flavorful. It was definitely thick though, and you couldn't order a smaller size. It was a little expensive, too. I'd say it's a great thing to split with friends and probably should be treated with a grain of salt (can it really be healthy?), but probably shouldn't be taken on by oneself.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

390 calories/order

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MAH GAD I WANT TO EAT THAT

Anonymous said...

Thіs is а busіness statіstic commоnly uѕed by pгofeѕsionals suсh aѕ physicians.
This taκes іnto consiԁеratiοn
hοw eаch platfοrm works. McGеe
might be able tο full-fill theіr needѕ.


Take a looκ at my blog ρost alternative-health.biz

Anonymous said...

The paleo diet is based on all-natural foods that the cavemen ate only what they hunted and gathered that day.
The way to get different ideas about diets, but before beginning any new diet.
In fact, if you have an aged rat, make sure that you get in soft drinks
or juice.

Here is my web site :: paleo lunch