As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Peanut Butter Fudge

Over the past few months, I've been quite vocal in my support of Peanut Butter Tasti flavors. Today, I had the honor of trying yet another--Peanut Butter Fudge. The Tasti scientists clearly have the Peanut Butter formula down pat--and it's no surprise Peanut Butter flavors are their most popular. Peanut Butter fudge adds a subtle deep chocolate aftertaste to the typical Peanut Butter taste, and it works well. Of course, as I've discussed before, I don't want to give four stars to every Peanut Butter flavor, and Fudge had the bad luck of coming after several of its counterparts and having much more to offer.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

90 calories/serving

1 comment:

Laura said...

My problem with the peanut butter ones is that the PB is so overpowering that they all taste the same to me. I tend to avoid them for that reason.