As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chocolate Tasti Shake

So Tasti D-Lited is finally in New York! And, best all, our apartment is less than two blocks away from a (rather small) Tasti! And, likewise, reviews should be back on a frequent basis.

For our first trip, we decided to mix it up a bit and try a Tasti Shake on for size--and it fit! (Lolerz, y'all.) While I prefer Tasti to ice cream even without the nutritional factors, I have little taste preference between a Tasti shake and a normal one. Which is a good thing. It tastes rich, creamy, and chocolatey. The taste is rather straight-forward, but I guess that's what one would expect. In any case, I'll definitely be trying some more complicated shakes (and smoothies) in the future.

TASTI (3 of 4 stars)

No comments: