As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Oreos 'n Peanut Butter

Yesterday was the kind of day where the train pulled up right as you swiped into the subway and the guy at ABP put just the right amount of pesto on the sandwich. So it came as no surprise that one of the flavors of the day was Oreos 'n Peanut Butter--which are just about my two favorite foods. As I've discussed before, both peanut butter and Oreo make delicious Tasti flavors--the question was if the mixture would be too much of a good thing... and it wasn't! You could differentiate the two delectable tastes or let your taste buds combine them into a single frozen goodness. They really complement each other well. For creativity and execution, four stars it is!

D-LITEFUL (4 of 4 stars)

80 calories/ounce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.