As my visits to Tasti D-Lite became increasingly frequent, I realized what kept me coming back was the excitement and intrigue that comes with the flavors of the day. Why every flavor looks like chocolate or vanilla is as much a mystery to me as it is to you, but this blog aims to serve as a repository for reviews on and pictures of each Tasti flavor--enjoy!

Have pictures, reviews, or news? E-mail tastidlited@gmail.com!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

TastiDLite.com Launches Flavor Locator

The Tasti website continues to expand and innovate--this morning, they launched a "Flavor Locator." Users can select a flavor and type in their zipcode, and the locator tells them the nearest location serving that flavor. Unfortunately, most of the ones I tried were not found within a 50 mile radius, so it somewhat serves to remind you of what you want, but can't have. Nevertheless, it's a pretty nifty feature and should be useful for that burning craving.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, since I live in NYC, that'll be really useful for me, as there are a ton of locations that are all pretty easy to get to! Much easier than calling all the Tasti Ds to see who's offering what each day. (Yes, I am that crazy). Thanks for sharing!

bj.emerson said...

Insider Tip - Participating locations will be populating their flavors if they have not already done so. Feel free to call your nearest location and inquire. Be sure to try the new zip code locator as well. New location detail pages are pretty cool too.